Gain Weight with Scientifically Proven Methods
You've found the best ways to gain weight right here on this page and the pages below. Building massive muscles is easy if you follow these methods.
You, too, can benefit from progressive resistance weightlifting, high intensity training, proper nutrition and supplementation that is offered here.
We cover things like:
We also cover many ways to build massive pecs
, a wide back
, giant arms
, Herculean thighs
, and huge calves
It's all here. There's some great advice over at Natural Muscle Mass that shows you quite a few ways to gain weight through the natural methods that I propose and promote on this site.
Several guidelines to keep in mind:
- Train heavy. Do 6-10 reps to gain upper body mass, 10-20 reps to gain leg mass.
- Get enough calories. Push the envelope. Eat 6-8 times per day, evenly spread, getting 20-30 grams of protein per feeding.
- Drink lots of milk and water. Stay hydrated.
- Get more sleep than usual. Your muscles need rest to grow.
- Work out less frequently, but heavier. Do as few sets as possible to really blast your muscles. This is all about STIMULATION!
- Develop a positive mind-set.
If you're tired or sore, rest an extra day. Have at least one day of rest between each work-out.
If you're having a hard time gaining weight or building muscle, make sure you check out The Hardgainer's Manifesto.
Be sure to try out the Gallon of Milk a Day Program, too, as it's been wildly effective on packing on the mass in a short period of time.
Return to Muscle-Build.com from Gain Weight